Fusion has been awarded ISO 9001:2015 certification from Eagle Registrations Incorporated for the design, manufacture, assembly, installation, and servicing of Robotics Solutions. ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, is the world’s largest developer of voluntary international standards. ISO 9001 is the most widely used quality certification and one of the most stringent. This standard ensures that every aspect of our business is well-run and continually improving, including key processes, management roles and responsibilities, documentation, customer satisfaction, employee training, service and internal audits.
This certification strengthens Fusion OEM’s competitive position and standardizes our quality processes across all our programs. We would like to thank Eagle Registrations Incorporated for conducting the audit and our exceptionally talented team that made the commitment to ISO 9001:2015.
Supplier Terms & Conditions – General Quality Requirements
1. A certificate of conformance must accompany all shipments.
2. All parts ordered herein are to be compliant to part specifications.
3. Seller shall not deviate from the engineering specification in any way without prior written approval from buyer.
4. Seller must notify buyer of any nonconforming product and obtain approval from buyer for nonconforming product disposition prior to shipment.
5. Seller must notify buyer of product and/or process changes, supplier changes, or changes in manufacturing facility location.
6. Seller shall maintain all records pertaining to manufactured items for a period of at least ten years from the date of production. If records cannot be maintained for ten years, Seller shall provide copies of records to buyer prior to destruction.
7. Seller shall grant buyer and/or customer and regulatory authorities the right of access to all facilities involved in this order and of all applicable records.
8. Seller shall flow down above requirements to any subcontractors involved in this order.
9. All items purchased on this purchase order must be RoHS and REACH compliant.