Fusion OEM has an immediate need to fill a Set-Up Machinist position in our fast growing engineering and manufacturing company. Specifically, we are searching for a CNC set-up person that will perform set-ups on CNC vertical milling machines and lathes to produce quality components. We are searching for candidates with experience who are looking for the opportunity to work with a growing company.
At Fusion OEM you will find a fast-paced and challenging work environment, an atmosphere of teamwork, and the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing and ambitious company. This is an incredible opportunity to move ahead in the manufacturing industry. Fusion strongly believes in promotion from within and the development of industry leaders.
- Set-up CNC mill and lathe equipment
- Write and edit complex CNC programs online and offline
- Optimize CNC machining center run times
- Edit CNC programs
- Create fixtures and set-ups for new component machining
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years minimum experience working in a machine shop
- 5 years minimum set-up and operation of CNC mills and/or lathes
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Proficient use of measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers
- Experience setting-up and running completed jobs on CNC milling machines and lathes while holding tight tolerances
- Must be willing to work mandatory overtime
- 1 year minimum of CNC programming
- Proficient in Haas CNC controls
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proactive self-starter able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment with positive results and attitude
- Fusion OEM is seeking individual who want to take advantage of maximum potential and opportunity to succeed.
Fusion OEM offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401K with match, paid time off and holiday pay.
Fusion OEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO M/F/D/V