Low & High Voltage OEM Control Panels
UL 508A Certified Panel Shop
Operating as a UL 508A certified panel shop in the Chicago area, Fusion OEM offers Industrial Control Panel Building to OEMs who want to outsource their control panel builds. Our experienced, meticulous, detail oriented technicians produce functionally and aesthetically superior low & high voltage OEM control panels. Each technician understands and appreciates how critical these panels are to our client's success.
- We adopt each client's specifications and preferences for application to their projects. We build and maintain client-specific in-house training materials.
- Engineering support is available.
- All wires are ferruled.
- All wires are tagged with laser printed self-laminated labels or thermal transfer heat-shrink labels.
- All wires are tested for point to point continuity by our QC Department.
- All ribbon cables and DB9 cables are tested for continuity and proper pin-out using dedicated test equipment.
- Terminal blocks incorporate plotted markers.
- Panels are constructed with field serviceability in mind.
- Documentation includes a drawing binder with all customer approved changes Red-Lined for quick drawing package updates at the end of the build process.
- Each connection is highlighted in the drawing package by the technician as it is executed, and again in a contrasting color when validated by QC. We maintain complete traceability to responsible Wiremen and Quality Control.
- Aesthetically pleasing craftsmanship.
- Highly trained and knowledgeable staff.
- We can create custom soldered communication and miscellaneous control cables.
Panel Types include:
- Machine Automation
- Communication Equipment
- Motor Control High and Low Voltage
- Process Control
- Conveyor Control
- Test & Measurement
- Hazardous Environment (Explosion Proof)