Control Panel Building
UL 508A Certified For Quality Assurance
The decision to outsource your control panel building isn’t always an easy one.
Not only should the control panel manufacturer have a UL 508A certification, but you also want a partner you trust to do a quality job. That partner is Fusion OEM.
Our experienced, meticulous technicians understand how each control panel is critical to your success and produce high- and low-voltage industrial control panels that are functionally and aesthetically superior.
Rely on Fusion OEM’s UL 508A-certified panel shop to build the control panels you need for:
- Machine automation
- Communication equipment
- Motor control (both high- and low-voltage)
- Process control
- Conveyor control
- Tests and measurement
- Hazardous environments (explosion proof)
Control Panel Building Focused On Your Needs
Your specifications and preferences truly drive and direct our control panel building process – we even build and maintain in-house training materials customized to your needs and requirements. And at the end of the build process, we provide you with documentation that includes each of your approved changes, red-lined for quicker drawing package updates in the future.
Industrial control panel building through Fusion OEM also includes the following benefits:
- All wires are ferruled and tagged with laser-printed, self-laminated labels or thermal transfer heat-shrink labels.
- All wires are tested for point-to-point continuity.
- All ribbon cables and DB9 cables are tested for continuity and proper pin-out using dedicated test equipment.
- Terminal blocks incorporate plotted markers.
- All panels are constructed with field serviceability in mind.
- Each connection is double-checked to ensure proper execution and validation.
- Engineering support is available for all control panel builds.
- Custom-soldered communication or miscellaneous control cables are available.
Click below to learn more about how Fusion OEM’s control panel building services allow you to focus on your core business without worrying about the quality of your industrial control panels.Click here to get in touch with Fusion OEM