Click here to get in touch with Fusion OEM
We are searching for Electrical Assemblers with varying levels of experience who are looking for a company to grow with. At Fusion you will find a fast-paced and challenging work environment, an atmosphere of teamwork, and the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing and ambitious company. We strongly believe in promoting employees and developing leaders from within.
Electrical Assembler- This position will require a background in the assembly and wiring of machines. Machine assembly experience is a big plus. Candidates must have the ability to:
- Read electrical schematic wiring diagrams
- Wire machines with wire sizes 18AWG to 20AWG
- Use hand tools such as screw drivers, wire strippers, crimpers, cutters etc.
- Read and use measuring tape with accuracy
- Lift 35 lbs on consistent basis
- Communicate in English
- Understand safety in the work place as it applies to yourself, others, and property.
We are looking for all experience levels from entry level to experienced. Standard hours are 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM. These positions often work overtime depending on workload. When overtime hours are necessary, they are considered mandatory.
We offer full benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, 401(k) with match, paid vacations and holidays, and tuition reimbursement.