Starting at $81,900 or leased from $1,466/month (includes delivery, installation, training and remote support)*
The FC01 is an extremely flexible collaborative robotic system that can tend to the simple and repetitive tasks of loading and unloading parts from your CNC equipment. By automating the tending, you free your highly-trained machinists to apply their skills to more advanced tasks such as setting up for the next job in another machine, CNC programming, and parts inspection.
– Universal Robots UR5e cobot
– Heavy-duty Cart Docking Station with two (2) carts for easy offline parts set up and parts queuing
– Robotiq 2-finger Parallel Servo Gripper with three (3) sets of interchangeable fingers
– Pendant Armor for the Teach Pendant
– One (1) year warranty includes parts & labor
– Ten (10) hours of remote support
FC01 Core System: UR5e, Robotiq Gripper & Cobot Cell with Cart Docking
One (1) Universal Robot UR5e Collaborative Cobot, Control Box, Teach Pendant
– Payload: 5 kg/11 lbs
– Reach: 850 mm/33.5 in.
– Joint ranges: +/- 360 degrees
– Speed: All joints: 180 degrees/s. Tool: Typical 1 m/s./39.4 in/s.
– Repeatability: +/- 0.1mm / +/- 0.0039 in (4 mils)
– Communication: TCP/IP 100 Mbit: IEEE 802.3u, 100BASE-TX Ethernet socket & Modbus TCP IP classification: IP54
– Collaboration operation: 15 advanced safety functions. Tested in accordance with EN ISO 13849:2008 PL d, EN ISO 10218-1:2011, Clause 5.4.3
– Weight including cable: 18.4 kg / 40.6 lbs
– Overall footprint: 34″ wide x 44″ long
– Power requirement: 115 VAC, 15 Amps
– Air supply requirement for cart lock: 80 PSI
One (1) Robotiq Hand-E 2-finger Parallel Servo Gripper
– Three (3) standard sets of Engineered Aluminum Gripper Fingers
– Stroke: 50 mm / 2.0 in
– Grip Force: 20 to 130 N / 4.5 to 27 lbs
– Form-fit Grip Payload: 5 kg / 11 lbs
– Friction Grip Payload: 3 kg / 7 lbs**
– Gripper Weight: 1 kg / 2 lbs
– Closing speed: 20 to 150 mm/s / 0.8 to 5.9 in/s
– Ingress protection (IP) rating: IP67
**Calculated for the use of silicon covered fingertips to grip a steel object, at a low robot acceleration.
– Robotiq Force Copilot
– Dual Robotiq Servo Grippers
– Programmable Air Nozzle
– Custom Nesting
– Custom Gripper Fingers Sets
– Area Safety Scanner
*Leasing option based on 60-month lease, dependent on credit review.