Fusion OEM is now an International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) registered contract manufacturer. To comply with these requirements, we must have a plan in place to control data from being compromised by a foreign person either in the U.S. or abroad. As a result, we have updated our Visitor Policy.
What does this mean for visitors to our facility?Effective immediately, access to our facility is restricted to employees. All visitors and/or contractors are required to abide by the following process:
- Sign In. Upon entering the facility, you must sign into our Visitor Log. You will then be provided a color-coded badge that must be worn for the entire duration of your visit.
- Escort. You agree to be escorted by a Fusion employee throughout the facility for the entire duration of your visit.
- Cameras Prohibited. For security measures, cameras or other recording devices are prohibited unless authorized by an Empowered Official. If you require this authorization, please mention it during the Sign-In process.
- Restricted Access. You will not be granted access to parts of the facility involving ITAR restricted items or data.
- Sign Out. Upon leaving the facility, you must use the same entrance to sign out of our Visitor Log and return the badge that was provided to you.
We look forward to strengthening our commitment to all of our customers and partners with enhanced security measures.