Machine Shop Assistant
Fusion OEM has an immediate need to fill an Entry Level Machinist position in our fast growing engineering and manufacturing company. This is an incredible opportunity to get your foot in the door in the manufacturing industry. Specifically, we are searching for candidates with some training in machine shop practices who want the opportunity to grow with the company.
At Fusion OEM you will find a fast-paced and challenging work environment, an atmosphere of teamwork, and the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing and ambitious company. Fusion OEM strongly believes in promotion from within and the development of industry leaders.
- Ability to safely operate various band saws to cut multiple types of material
- Material handling
- Vibratory tumbler operation
- General upkeep of machine shop
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Appropriate disposal of scrap and waste
- Must be willing to work mandatory overtime
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment with positive results and attitude
- Proactive self-starter able to work with limited supervision
- Prior experience working in a machine shop
- Exposure to and understanding of blueprints
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience using measuring instruments such as, calipers and micrometers
Fusion OEM is seeking individual who want to take advantage of maximum potential and opportunity to succeed.
Fusion OEM offers a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401K with match, paid time off and holiday pay.
Fusion OEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO M/F/D/VClick here to get in touch with Fusion OEM