Quality Control Inspector
Fusion OEM is seeking a Quality Control Inspector to conduct QC inspection of electromechanical equipment, machines, and electrical control panels. This includes work-in-process and outgoing equipment. Peripheral and supplemental work includes documentation, process improvement, training and electrical assembly work. Our Quality Control Inspector’s goal is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, adhere to ISO requirements and create/maintain concise, trainable documentation.
- Extensive experience with electrical systems
- General understanding of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Advanced understanding of electrical schematics, components and practices
- Ability to read mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings
- Pertinent experience in Quality Control and ISO procedures and certification
- Knowledge and experience with UL, CE and ANSI standards and expectations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel, CAD experience a plus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating, maintaining and improving inspection lists for outgoing machines and control panels
- Provision of clear, consistent, organized documentation of inspections via forms, photos, videos, drawings, sketches and notes
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication of quality issues to leadership
- Preparation and delivery of training regarding quality expectations
- Build and maintain procedures and documentation for ISO certification
- Responding to changing priorities considering business and client needs
- Delivering critical feedback in a manner that has a positive impact and improves morale
- Achieve Zero Customer Quality Complaints, adherence to ISO requirements, solid, trainable documentation
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate team player to join our fast growing fun manufacturing company. The Quality Control Inspector position may be the job for you if you are looking for challenging projects in a supportive work environment.
We offer full benefits including health, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with match, paid vacations, and holiday pay.
Fusion is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V