- This event has passed.
Create a Ruthlessly Efficient Machine Shop: Automation & Technology Webinar
April 24, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Collaborative robotics – or cobots – are ideal for small and medium enterprises, which have the need for flexible and effective automation that can provide a fast return of investment. The versatility and ease-of-use make cobots an efficient and cost-effective workforce multiplier.
This webinar will focus on how to increase the productivity of your manufacturing facility by incorporating automation into your processes.
Our slate of mini-sessions include:
- Hear the story from Fusion on their successful integration of cobots and real-time data tracking with their CNC machines
- Discover how to evaluate overall equipment effectiveness and productivity
- Learn how cobots can help to address the current manufacturing labor shortage and allow you to continue production during a crisis
If these apply to you, plan to join us on April 24!
- Machine Shop Owner or Manager
- Need a reliable CNC machine tending solution
- Seeking to opt-out of the skills gap
- Tired of being short staffed
- In search of continuous operation in your machine shop to maximize productivity
- Wants their machinists working on more sophisticated tasks than just machine tending
- Desire to stay ahead of your competition
- Seeking solutions to attract millennials with the latest technology
Register here for the webinar: https://www.imec.org/event/coffee-with-the-cobots-042320/