Precision Production Milling and Turning
Fusion OEM offers in-house CNC milling and turning of sophisticated components. From prototype parts to large production runs, we can yield tolerances of +/- .0004 inches with our machining equipment. Our Equipment List:
Aluminum: 6061 Aluminum, 7075 Aluminum, Aluminum Castings, Alca 5 (Cast Aluminum Tooling Plate), and Mic 6 (Cast Aluminum Tooling Plate)
Steel: A36 Hot Rolled Steel, 1018 Hot Rolled Steel, 1018 Cold Finished Steel,1045 Cold Finished Steel, 1117 Cold Finished Steel, 12L14 Cold Finished Steel, 4140 Annealed Steel, 4140 Pre-hard Steel, and FM15 Plate Steel
Stainless Steel: 303 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, 304L Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, 420 Stainless Steel and 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
Brass: 360 Brass
Bronze: 932 Bronze
Plastic: Nylon 6/6 extruded, Nylon 6/6 cast, Delrin, Delrin AF, HDPE, LDPE, MD Nylon, PEEK, CF PEEK, GF PEEK, PVC, ABS, UHMW, PTFE, and Rubber
Aluminum: 6061 Aluminum and 7075 Aluminum
Steel: 1018 Hot Rolled Steel, 1018 Cold Finished Steel, 1045 Cold Finished Steel, 1117 Cold Finished Steel, 12L14 Cold Finished Steel, 4140 Annealed Steel, 4140 Pre-hard Steel,1045 TG&P and 1117 TG&P
Stainless Steel: 303 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, 304L Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, and 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
Brass: 360 Brass
Bronze: 932 Bronze
Plastic: Nylon 6/6 extruded, Nylon 6/6 cast, Delrin, Delrin AF, HDPE, LDPE, MD Nylon, PEEK, CF PEEK, GF PEEK, PVC, ABS, UHMW, PTFE and Rubber
Post-processing with trusted partners – Anodizing (Clear, Black & Special Colors), Hard Coat Anodizing, Hard Coat Anodizing with Teflon Seal, Zinc plating, Powder Coating, Wet Painting, Black Oxide, Heat treat, and Welding
NAICS Codes: 332710 and 332721
Electro-Mechanical Assembly For Every Industry
When you need private-labeled OEM products built, you need an outsource partner who fully understands and implements that solution for your team.
Fusion OEM serves as that private label manufacturer, providing you with complete and cost-effective build-to-print capabilities.
Your drawings and specifications are the basis of our quality electro-mechanical assembly of your equipment. And, at your request – or based on our cost reduction recommendations – the Fusion team addresses any modifications to your existing designs.
Even more, your cost and quality objectives are met by our experienced global purchasing department that sources your components from around the world.
When you partner with Fusion for your equipment or product assembly, you receive:
– Analysis of existing designs
– Cost-competitive machining and fabrication reviews
– Lean electro-mechanical assembly services
– Comprehensive quality testing
– Complete, in-box solutions directly to distribution
– Complete fulfillment
Whether you have production build lots of tens or hundreds, our private label manufacturing solutions are tailored to your specific equipment assembly needs. The Fusion team possesses in-depth electro-mechanical assembly and engineering talent, allowing us to handle your exact constraints and requirements.
Control Panel Assembly
UL 508A and IPC J-STD-001 Certified For Quality Assurance
Fusion OEM assembles build-to-print control panels for industrial applications. The types of panels include:
– Machine Automation Control Panels
– Process Control Panels
– Conveyor Control Panels
– Test and Measurement Control Panels
– Low Voltage Motor Control Panels
– High Voltage Motor Control Panels
– Power Distribution Panels
– Instrument Control Panels
– PLC-based Control Panels
– PC-based Control Panels
– Hazardous Location / Explosion Proof Control Panels
All control panel building through Fusion OEM includes the following
– All wires are ferruled and tagged with laser-printed, self-laminated labels
or thermal transfer heat-shrink labels.
– All wires are tested for point-to-point continuity.
– All ribbon cables and DB9 cables are tested for continuity and proper pin-
out using dedicated test equipment.
– Terminal blocks incorporate plotted markers.
– All panels are constructed with field serviceability in mind.
– Each connection is double-checked to ensure proper execution and
– Engineering support is available for all control panel builds.
– Custom-soldered communication or miscellaneous control cables are
NAICS CODE 335313 Switchgear and Switchboard Apparatus Manufacturing
NAICS CODE 335314 Relay and Industrial Control Manufacturing
NAICS CODE 335929 Other Communication and Energy Wire Manufacturing
NAICS CODE 335999 Other Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing